Denis O'Hara advises clients on ICT strategy. He has completed work in both the private and voluntary sectors. His many years' experience in the procurement, supply and implementation of systems and applications has equipped him well to provide an excellent service to his customers.
Specifically he has detailed knowledge of implementing ERP, Human Resource and retail applications.
He has helped clients to review their ICT infrastructure such that he has,
• Developed requirements specifications to be issued for tender
• Formulated the format for responses to tenders
• Developed Evaluation packs to score responses
• Assisted with the development of Terms and Conditions
• Developed short listing processes
• Developed demonstration scenarios
• Instrumental in the appointment of Preferred Bidders
• Conducted Contract Negotiations with Preferred Bidders
• Has monitored the ongoing contract performance of successful bidders.